Justerinis Webstie
Blog Entries

CONVERSE CONVENTION

Tuesday, May 10, 2011






If I get nothing else done in life, I will still be happy. I got Peter Lurssen to wear a pair of Converses. I win.

Peter is quick to say that I look shabby around the feet, that my father would never have looked like that, that I should be wearing patent leather shoes for evening events ( note - I wasn't wearing my All Stars. I haven't quite lost the plot ).

So we presented him with his very own pair ( size 45 ) with a very natty bespoke box, knocked up by Duncan in our studio, who has a very promising career ahead of him in package design should the yachting world implode again.

The real test lies ahead. If we see Peter at the Monaco show looking a bit more dress down, we will know we have really succeeded. Don't hold your breath though.